Denis V. REBRIKOV
Lomonosov Moscow State University graduate (Faculty of Biology, 1998)Since 2015 - Provost for Research at Pirogov Russian National Research Medical UniversitySince 2008 - Director of Genetic Polymorphism Shared Research Facility Since2003 - Director for Research in DNA-Technology LLC (biotech research and production)
Doctor of Sciences (Biology)
Areas of expertise: methods in molecular biology, analysis of genome structure and functions, microbial biocoenoses in humans, medical genetics
Mr. Rebrikov regularly delivers lectures on molecular biology, biochemistry and genetics in Moscow State University. Under his supervision, three PhD and one doctoral dissertations have been successfully defended so far.Author of over 100 works published by top Russian and foreign science journals. Author of the first Russian textbooks on real-time PCR (Real-time PCR) and next generation sequencing (NGS: next generation sequencing).Author of 30 patented inventions. Methods he developed are now used in the mass production of over 200 diagnostic test systems and a number of devices for medical laboratory testing.
- Zorina OA, Aimadinova NK, Basova AA, Rebrikov DV. [The relationship of molecular genetic markers with clinical signs and risk factors of periodontitis]. Stomatologiia (Mosk). 2016; 95 (5): 12–8. Russian.
- Shibaeva AV, Ayvazova RA, Rebrikov DV, Trubnikova EV, Kudykina YK, Belyakova AV, Zaripova RS, Shevelev AB. [Use of the real-time pcr for study of the periodontal microbiome in patients with combined pathology of gastroduodenal zone and chronic periodontitis]. Mol Gen Mikrobiol Virusol. 2016; 34 (1): 26–30. Russian.
- Britanova OV, Shugay M, Merzlyak EM, Staroverov DB, Putintseva EV, Turchaninova MA, Mamedov IZ, Pogorelyy MV, Bolotin DA, Izraelson M, Davydov AN, Egorov ES, Kasatskaya SA, Rebrikov DV, et al. Dynamics of Individual T Cell Repertoires: From Cord Blood to Centenarians. J Immunol. 2016 Jun 15;196 (12): 5005–13. DOI: 10.4049/jimmunol.1600005.
- Yanushevich OO, Ayvazova RA, Shibaeva AV, Rebrikov DV, Trubnikova EV, Kudykina YK, et al. Quantitative PCR studies of Aggregatibacter actinomycetemcomitans and Treponema denticola/Tanerella forsythensis Complex as Etiological Factors of Chronic Periodontitis. Bull Exp Biol Med. 2016 Feb; 160 (4): 495–7. DOI: 10.1007/s10517-016-3205-9.
- Zorina OA, Boriskina OA, Rebrikov DV. [Correlation of gene polymorphism and risk of aggressive periodontal disease]. Stomatologiia (Mosk). 2013; 92 (4): 28–30. Russian.
- Borinskaya SA, Gureev AS, Orlova AA, Sanina ED, Kim AA, Gasemianrodsari F, Shirmanov VI, Balanovsky OP, Rebrikov DV, et al. [Allele frequency distributions of -174G/C polymorphism in regulatory region of interleukin 6 gene (IL6) in Russian and worldwide populations]. Genetika. 2013 Jan; 49 (1): 113–24. Russian.
- Bourmenskaya O, Shubina E, Trofimov D, Rebrikov D, Sabdulaeva E, Nepsha O, et al. Host gene expression profiling of cervical smear is eligible for cancer risk evaluation. J Clin Pathol. 2013 Apr; 66 (4): 282–5. DOI: 10.1136/jclinpath-2012-201313.
- Turchaninova MA, Meshcheriakov AA, Rakhmankulova ZP, Rebrikov DV. [Characterization of circulating RNA in plasma as potential tool for breast cancer diagnostics]. Bioorg Khim. 2011 May-Jun; 37 (3): 393–8. Russian.
- Zorina OA, Kulakov AA, Boriskina OA, Rebrikov DV. Relationship between the Pathogenic Representatives of Periodontal Pockets Microbiocenosis in Patients with Periodontitis with Varying Degrees of Severity. Acta Naturae. 2011 Apr; 3 (2): 99–102.
- Zvyagin IV, Mamedov IZ, Britanova OV, Staroverov DB, Nasonov EL, Bochkova AG, Chkalina AV, Kotlobay AA, Korostin DO, Rebrikov DV, et al. Contribution of functional KIR3DL1 to ankylosing spondylitis. Cell Mol Immunol. 2010 Nov; 7 (6): 471–6. DOI: 10.1038/cmi.2010.42.